I am glad to welcome you to our blog. My friend Michael and I blog together about optical devices to observe nature (mountains, birds), stars and planets, and outstanding and interesting places. In our articles, we describe reviews of telescopes, binoculars, microscopes, various cameras, drones, etc. We also often go hiking and observe nature, which we also describe in our articles.
We offer you to place an interesting thematic article on our website. Before applying, please review the basic rules of publication to prepare a useful and good article for readers.
- The article should be useful for readers and unique (uniqueness of more than 75-80%)
- The length of the article should be at least 1500-2000 words or more
Images, graphs, diagrams, etc. should be added to the article. Quotes with the primary source can also be added. You can use Pixabay (or similar sources) and copyright-free images only. Images must have alt tags.
- All articles must be submitted in docs.google.com format with HTML markup prepared for posting.
Content must be quality. The article must be of high quality and you should run your post through Grammarly and Hemingway to ensure the post is both grammatically correct but also easy to read.
- Submission. I hope that you will be able to write the article with proper formatting with headings (all uppercase) and links.
- If possible, you can add to the article: video, useful sources, etc.
In which case the article may not be accepted for publication:
- Articles on topics that contradict the law or may mislead the reader or harm his health (casinos, drugs, violent content, etc.). The blog administrator has the right to refuse to publish an article if he/she believes that the article is not suitable for publication due to the content or subject matter of the article.
- If the article is copied from another site (non-unique content).
How to write to us?
Drop us an email at alloptica [at] outlook.com
Write in the letter:
- What company do you represent and what is your website
- The subject of the article you plan to publish and a short description of it.
- If you plan to include links, mention each target link that will be included (URL and anchor text for each link) (maximum 1-2 links per article).
- Send us some examples of other articles you have published in the past.
- Prices and terms of publication will be prescribed to you in response to your request.
We look forward to receiving your letter.